Re: [xmca] Old psychology books of soviet period

As Achilles said, we need to know more exactly what you need.

YOu will find some more here:
http://www.marxists.org/subject/psychology/marxists.htm

and I have a book of Davydov's in electronic form I can send you ...

Andy

ulvi icil wrote:
Thanks Andy, I know this site. In fact, I was in search of followers...like Davydov and others...