RE: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Mike,
"Steven J. Gould", "non-linear dynamic systems" and "emergent process" will be excellent terms to search since now, for me. I will almost can not sleep this night. :-) Ow, "textual analysis", after Anton suggestion, is really at the schedule too... In time, what do you all (Mike, Anton, Larry, Andy, Ulvi, Bella...) suggest to me , if I want to learn something about a vygotskian methodology for textual analysis? By any way, my happiness would be to work with texts and discourse (wrote by Vygotsky or not) just as semiotic "non-linear dynamic systems", its genesis as "heterocronic" genetic process, and its meanings and senses as "emergent process"... I don't know if this is really possible, or collectively desirable, and how many nights without sleep this will coast until I die. I was only looking for a Shif's text about cientific concept formations, never will imagine changing subject to the process of formation a social discursive "tradition" in international psychology... Much more interesting, and much more laborious at the same time. :-|

Achilles (or the turtle).