RE: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Ulvi,
I Guess, in English this book's title was "The working Brain - an introduction to neuropsychology", because in Portuguese we have a translation "Fundamentals of Neuropsychology" (Fundamentos de Neuropsicologia).  Russian: Основы нейропсихологии. [Osnovy neyropsykhokogiy] — Мoscow., 1973. Bella will correct me if I misunderstand.