RE: [xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

I understand, thank you once more. I did not read the intire volume,I confess, only few texts. But I remember Kozulin (1990) quotes aboutthe importance of that matter you sing - the need to teach everydayconcepts like cientific concepts in mental retarded children, somethinglike that. The relation with deaf studies I really didint knew yet. Its anexcelent indication. Thank you. Excuse me about my insistence about the Shif's specific paper about the matter. I will see better all the volume 5.
Best.