[xmca] Zhozephina Shif – something in English?

Hi XMCA
people…

In order to
help another friend of mine, biologist, studying scientific concepts
development, I’m wonder if you have any notice about English (Spanish, French,
etc.) publication from the following text:

Shif, J. I. “Razvitie nauchnykh ponyatii u schko’nika:
Issledovanie k voprosu umstvenogo razvitiya shkol’nika pri obuchenii
obshchestvovedeniyu” [The development of scientific concepts in the school
child: The investigation of intellectual development of the school child in
social science instruction]. Moscow – Leningrad: Gosudarstvennoe
Uchebno-Pedagicheskoe Izdatel’stvo. 1935.

I’m trying
the Russian high now, but we are not so prepared to actually translate Russian so
soon, without a huge time spending… And there are many other Russian needs
prior at the schedule, most of that already provide thanks you all.

If you have any notice... :-)

Thank you
very much. Good 2010 for all.

Best