Re: [xmca] Fwd: Happy 2010 to all of you....

Larry & Michael --

I we used the fixed images experimental results as a kind of model-to-think
with
than reality is *part* a fiction of the moment, the durability of which we
can know only after the fact.

No either or from a triadic perspective. Just Both/And in confusing melange,
part of it constructed as we struggle for continuity. I think that Eco
understands this. But who knows, maybe I am just imagining it.
:-)
mike