Re: [xmca] Child Development

Dear Larry,

I share your sincere feelings and I also think that you may , as myself,
physically live in a middle class or a worker home, but I also think that as
far as your heart and head are with this little humanity in Haiti, which
seems to be the case surely, you should not blame yourself...but there are
others who deserve violent blaming for this situation...May it be a
President with a Nobel Prize who continues to apply the same
blockade applied to Cuba "a Bush with a smile on his face" (Fidel Castro's
recent words)

I am in Turkey , very far to Haiti which seems to be just 60 miles from
Cuba.

Is it really so difficult to imagine a different future, a better Haiti
under these conditions, when the example of Cuba with its excellent
conditions for its children, is only 60 miles from Haiti?

I hope in 2010 Haiti will join other countries in the continent on the way
to a better future for their children.

Sincerely

Ulvi