[xmca] phylogeny and cultural history's impact upon ontogeny

I just wanted to thank you for providing access to this article Mike.  It
provides an excellent introduction for rethinking how culture does indeed
impact individual development.  Has further research been conducted
pertaining to the eye scanning study?  Specifically related to the
understanding of graphic recognition.  Did you watch Oliver Sack's TED
talk?  Quite astounding what has been discovered in the neural pathways!

You have never ceased to amaze me regarding your vast knowledge of human
development.  I have great appreciation for your work!  I am left wondering
thought why you did not utilize the Vai research more thoroughly in your
paper.

eric