Re: [xmca] self-promotion

Tony--

The use of the term, self promotion, was said in a self-denigrating way, by
Peter about a book whose promotional
material he posted here. I entirely agree that people should let others on
xmca know about the books they have coming out. In fact, we have a part of
the xmca web page explicitly devoted to promoting the books of xmca folks
as they come out!!

Your note reminds me that whenever such notices are posted, I should be
forwarding them to the xmca authors
page.

mike