Re: FW: [xmca] bodies and artifacts

Seems like we are all here to learn, Mabel.
My guess? Practice certainly provides a more encompassing understanding of
reality, but it, like all human action that is culturally mediated, it is a
loosely coupled system of heterogeneous elements that each person must
interpret/imagine for themselves. Is the result "better understanding of
reality?" As with all things, seems like only time will tell.
mike