Re: [xmca] Inappropriate affect

Hello Jay and all interested in this thread:

Please watch Oliver Sacks TED talk.  After watching I am interested if you
believe what Dr. Sacks is describing is a culturally mediated phenomenon.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/oliver_sacks_what_hallucination_reveals_about_our_minds.html

eric

Jay Lemke <jaylemke@umich.edu>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
12/09/2009 08:06 PM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"