Re: [xmca] Second funeral held for Chilean activist Victor Jara

Thanks, Ulvi. I notice your coup d'etat was just one day after ours but 7 years later! I don't know about those studies. There are some studies about social memory in Chile but they are socio psychological ones or trauma studies, not CHAT studies.
Cheers from Chile!
David