RE: [xmca] Emotions and culture

Hi, excuse-me,

It's only to share a little  information. Some time
ago, Anton provide us a copy from the text from
Vygotsky, Samukhin an Birembaum about Pick's
Disease  - and it had important influences from
Lewin and others. That two Vygotsky's collaborators
studied in Germany, I guess, as did Zeiganik. There
are something about the problem of that they
call the "affective systems" of two patients...
It is from 1934, and was not translated yet.

Thank you, nothing to detour the discussion, only
an information about Vygotsky and Gestalt in
clinical settings...

Best.
Achilles.