Re: [xmca] Language as the link between emotions and culture.

I think maybe I understand what you are saying here. I see that we are built on the past. Our dna is a further development of previous species' dna. A house is built on a foundation. Language is built on vocal sounds. If it weren't for the existence of the ability to vocalize, we would not be able to verbalize. The functions of vocalization continue on when vocal sounds are used verbally and it that function as vocalization that gives verbalization its depth and impact.

		J.G.