Re: [xmca] Culturally responsive math ed.

Amen,  Jay. The[image: cover]<
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805862641/teacherscolleger>
*Title:* Culturally Responsive Mathematics Education
*Author(s):* Brian Greer, Swapna Mukhopadhyay, Arthur B. Powell, and Sharon
Nelson-Barber (eds.)
*Publisher: * Routledge, New York
*ISBN: *0805862641, *Pages:* 400, *Year:* 2009
Search for book at
Amazon.com<
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0805862641/teacherscolleger>
book itself should probably be reviewed at XMCA. Anyone want to do it?

here is where it is: