[xmca] Re: mental health

Your English is just fine, Armando.
The question that remains, which perhaps others can contribute to, is what
you mean by healthy.
>From your remarks below, you emphasize, with respect to individual
subjectivity,

Those contradictions generate a lot of discomforts, anguish, anxieties,
maladjustment, and hopelessness.

Since in some degree, each of these characteristics are part of everyone's
subjective experience of
the world (e.g., the experience from the perspective of the individual),
what is NOT healthy? My initial guess is that
maladjustment is not in the same category as the other characteristics you
name, and that "unhealthy" may be
as much defined by the social group.

In USSR, Zeigarnik studied extreme conditions of mental illness in cultural
historical tradition. Vasiliuk's book on
Perezhivanie, which takes Raskolnikov as a central object of analaysis is
certainly relevant. Bratus has work
on alcoholism that is probably relevant. At least some of this work is
probably available in article form, and some
must be in Spanish.

Its a lot fo think about. Thank you for the clarification. Lets see what
others have to say and i will try do so as well.

mike