RE: [xmca] about emotions

The position about emotions from Vygotky that I quote twice
is on the Volume 6, this is the same volume in English and Russian.
That that I quote about the problem of organism and world, I find in Russian too,
but me e-book don´t permit copy and paste. If you want the chapter
of Volume six... With Chabrier, etc., that I attached here at the begging
This is attached here again. Thank your for your questions.
Best.
Achilles.