Re: [xmca] Is IRE Really Individually Oriented?

I am afraid that the article has not been posted yet, David. Holiday
intervened with end of voting.

Your questions are very well motivated. And, just to make sure we have full
participation, I will alert the authors to that the paper is going to be
discussed. And Gordon Wells, who has his own bones to pick with the IRE
formulation and Bud Mehan who is the usual citation as the old gimper of the
idea.
mike