RE: [xmca] Vygotsky and J. F. Chabrier - about emotions

Oh, incredible! Thank you very much. You are a "power plant",
always working.

Oh, "thick" have many meanings, I see. But, if it is about number
of pages, there are 157 pages.... according my Google sources...

Then you see, please, what must I do to pay the order.

Muito obrigado.
Achilles.