Re: [xmca] Does "Obuchenie" Have Two Sides?

People who do not read MCA must suffer their fates stolidly, Jonathan. No
problem.

I guess it was not clear that I was talking about LSV use of obuchenie in
THIS article. As a general manner,
I reject the idea of fixed meanings to words independent of the activity
they help to constitute and even for
double sided words like obuchenie would argue for polysemy. But the focus on
deliberate instruction in this case
seems important because, for me at least, it makes sense of the "one step in
obuchenie" can produced two steps
in development.

More to come. I have not had time to read David's note carefully and
respond, both of which deserve solid time.
glad you are part of the discussion!
mike