RE: FW: [xmca] Arne Raeithel's "genealogy"

Andy, I replied off-line, but your response was intended for on-line, so
I'm forwarding to the list. ...David

David H Kirshner wrote:
> Much appreciate the graphic, Andy.
> Unfortunately the accompanying text lingers for only a few seconds
> before needing to be refreshed by moving cursor out of and back into
> box. Is this something that can be controlled on your end?

Andy replied:
Yes, very annoying, isn't it David. I have searched around
the internet, but so far I haven't found any way of
controlling this time. Any HTML or Java whizzkids out there?
Andy

Edmund
> between

> versions.