Re: [xmca] Berlin Wall

Post script: And to make thinks more worrisome, I just checked the source of the video and so it seems the video was published in You Tube by a Neo-Nazi, this version at least. But again, german colleagues may want to clarify. I came in touch with the video because it was mentioned in the Chilean radio. I found interesting they did not mention the source. Internet is a booby trapped symbolic territory and makes historical truth increasingly elusive for an uninformed audience. How will the youth relate to this and to historical truth?
Alas! This is more than nauseating. That is why I wanted poetry.
DP