From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On
Behalf Of David Preiss
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 4:58 PM
To: Activity eXtended Mind Culture
Subject: [xmca] Berlin Wall

Dear colleagues

Does anybody know of a good poem to remember the (fall of the) Berlin
Wall?

And / or the Stasi and the damage of / to the human soul?

I was looking for some but was unable to find.

20 years is too early, maybe?

Or, beyond the fireworks, did we already forget?

David Preiss
ddpreiss@me.com
http://web.mac.com/ddpreiss/