Re: [xmca] Arne Raeithel's "genealogy"

OK, Attached is a Word document with about 40 names in text boxes. If people want to suggest adds and take-aways, I will insert the arrows and make a nice PDF out of it.

New names I thought of are Helmholtz, Herder, Boas, and the British empiricists. I haven't included any of the participants in CHAT after ANL. But I can add them.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
Zo, ficks it Handy so that hit hiz useful. Times and understandings change.

What do you think now?
mike