[xmca] Arne Raeithel's "genealogy"

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/Theoretical%20connections.jpg

I never found this map very useful to be honest.
Andy
mike cole wrote:
Have you found Arne Raeithel's "genealogy" of cultural-historical, activity theory thinkers from several years back. I am sure it is somewhere at lchc.ucsd.edu <http://lchc.ucsd.edu>. Perhaps you (and Andy, and.....) could update it with more detail. Hegel generated so much that has been "laundered" by subsequent "original" thinkers its totally amazing, and ditto Mead (whose writings i know far better, although very inadequately).