Re: [xmca] Intransitivity and Intransigence

Martin writes: For Habermas they (Piaget, Kohlberg, Selman) offer a kind of
rational reconstruction of ontogenesis that he believes is able to separate
what is contingent from what is necessary and universal.

Mike writes: Am I correct in believing that the separation of *contingent
from what is necessary and universal *is a way of claiming a separation of
ontogeny and phylogeny?