Re: [xmca] Fwd: NYTimes.com: Hispanic Immigrants' Children Fall Behind Peers Early, Study Finds

Glad to help with the English. Planning on a human dev seminar here to do
careful critique because one of the head
national data bank guys is here and our students really need educating on
what the downside of these huge quantitative studies that are shot through
with cultural insensitivity, ideological bias, and just plain bad science
are all about.

mike