[xmca] Chair Position: Loyola University Chicago

POWER!! MONEY!! (and cold cold winter!)

 Department of Psychology: Chairperson

Loyola University Chicago (LUC), Department of Psychology, invites
applications for the position of Department Chairperson to begin in Fall
Semester 2010. The Department of Psychology offers the baccalaureate degree,
the BS/MA in Applied Social Psychology, the BS/MS in Applied Human
Perception and Performance, and Ph.D. programs in Clinical, Developmental,
and Applied Social Psychology. The University is looking for new leadership
to help advance one of its strongest departments.  The successful candidate
is expected to have a strong record of scholarship, including publications
in major journals and successful grantsmanship, teaching excellence, and
administrative expertise.  Applications from any area of psychology are
welcome. Scholars whose research/teaching interests fit within the current
strengths of the university (children and families, health and health care,
and social justice, all broadly defined) and/or enhance one of our graduate
programs will be given special consideration.  We expect to fill the
position at the rank of Professor.  Review of applications will begin
immediately and continue until the position is filled.

Candidates should submit a letter of application, detailing experience and
interests, and a current Curriculum Vitae to www.careers.luc.edu. We will
contact candidates of interest to request letters of recommendation, copies
of publications, etc. at a later date.

Loyola University Chicago, Chicago's Jesuit Catholic university, is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer with a strong commitment to
diversifying its faculty. For further information about Loyola University
Chicago, consult the University website: www.luc.edu.

Denise Davidson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Graduate Program Director
Ph.D. Program in Developmental Psychology
Loyola University Chicago
Department of Psychology
1032 W. Sheridan Road
Chicago, Illinois 60660
e-mail: ddavids@luc.edu
(773) 508-3008 Office
(773) 508-8713 Fax
For information about my research, please visit my website (& look
for recent updates!): http://www.luc.edu/langmem/
For additional information about our graduate program, please see our
webpage at:
http://www.luc.edu/psychology/developmental_phd.shtml
For information about applying to our graduate program, please see
http://www.luc.edu/gradschool/application/developmental.shtml