RE: [xmca] "From Descartes to Pavlov" (by Piotr K. Anokhin)

Sorry, XMCA, Mike, Anton,

I was out of home and did not have my own computer and time to speak
more. The relation between Luria and Anokhin, we already knew, me and
my friend. Anokhin is quoted by Luria in the "Fundamentals of Psychoneuro-
logy" because his concept of "functional system", as Bershtein and other
important researchers, with their concepts. But, at the same time, Luria
recognizes certain intellectual debit with Vygotsky's last formulations (Vygotsky
himself, as we know, returned to his studies of Medicine, in his last years of
life)... See this paper, for instance:

A.R. LURIA -
L.S. Vygotsky and the Problem
of Functional Localization
Journal of Russian and East European Psychology, vol. 40, no. 1, January–February
2002, pp. 17–25.

In 1934 Vygotsky wrote the article "The psychology and the theory of the
psychic functions localization", you know... to the first Congress of Psychoneurology
of all Ukraine...

Well, Anokhin was a contemporary of Vygotsky and Luria did not he? Some formu-
lations from Vygotsky in his 1934 paper was similar to Anokhin's ones, or Luria's
ones... The functional localization as mutable hierarchic relations along ontogeny,
Vygotsky spokes about "chronogenic" transformations.

This is because my friend's questions. She is a biologist that studied Vygotsky's
contributions about education to Sciences Learning... But now she is interested
in relations between Vygotsky and biological complex substrata to human mental
functions.

All your help is most than very welcome!

:)

Thank you very much.

Achilles.
From Brazil.