Re: [xmca] FW: AWADmail Issue 380

Sympotmatically disgusting.
I now find myself focusing on vocabulary as a regular part of lecture class
discusssions with college students, at present
seniors, many of whom have vocabularies stunted at the USA Today level. And
the way things are going at UC, that may
soon be ruled inappropriate, or restricted by courses taught via drop down
menu.
:-(
mike