Re: [xmca] schools kill creativity?

Thanks, Jay,

I own a copy of that book; and I remember where it was on what shelf some time ago; but it's not there now so I'll have to get another!

BTW, this has come up before on xmca, but where people often refer to sign activity as "dynamic," I would follow Peirce in saying that it's semiosic, expressly for the differention with dynamic (as in the policeman pushing someone by his elbow). For CSP dynamic interaction is at the level of secondness; at thirdness, it's semiosic.

-- Tony