Re: FW: [xmca] Leontiev and Sign

many of these issues are discussed by Gordon Wells in "The role of dialogue
in activity theory", Mind, Culture, and Activity, 9(1) . 2002.

Among other things, gordon reports on earlier discussions on a precursor to
XMCA that includes the ideas of Arne Raeithel and,.....
our very own Jay Lemke! (Hence, retrievable from lchc.ucsd.edu using google
search).

May Jay could comment from his current perspective?
mike