Re: [xmca] Can the Right Kinds of Play Teach Self-Control?

An interesting twist as I used this paper in a class of student teachers
here at Brooklyn College:I was excited to bring in Bodrova from the New York
Times.  I thought I could encourage critical thinking about the troublesome
'frame' in which the article presented this exciting work with play.  I
overestimated my abilities to encourage critical thinking about the piece
... but comments from the students after class made me think that these
teachers-to-be may included more dramatic play in their classrooms because
they read these ideas in the Times.
Beth