Re: Fwd: [xmca] Estranged

Ah!
Anyway, now others can see the article which is thought provoking. You are
making
an interesting new link, tony. Hard to exchange or even use things in early
stages
of formation and they make indeed absorb attention as ding und such or
whatever the German is.

I took the point of L&M to be how closely a commercialized interpretation of
educational products/degress is to pure exchange value, and  how little use
value.
mike