Re: [xmca] From Mike Coole

Sounds pretty cool, Mike!
David

On Sep 16, 2009, at 8:28 PM, mike cole wrote:

For those of you who noticed that my dandy typing turned me into mike coole,
a note
of explanation (of how I was re-ordering my email usage, not why I am such a
lousy
typist).

UCSD has made it a near felony to use gmail for university of california
business. I do not
like their mail system and was forwarding my mail to gmail which is
generally quite good, even if
it is data mining the hell out of us all. After all, we are doing xmca in
the streets, so let them mine.
But my RETURN address was back to mcole@ucsd.edu. This meant that when I
stopped forwarding
from mcole to lchc mike, mail appeared both in gmail and at ucsd. That was a
nightmare. So, with
a hint or two from friends i figured out how to have gmail be the return
address as well as the send
address. I have kept xmca on my gmail because it is not about internal ucsd
affairs and it is a much
better utility.

So, write to me at lchcmike. I will try to be coole, and will do my local
university business as directed
so that i can die in my own bed.

greetings from lovely southern california.

David Preiss
ddpreiss@me.com
http://web.mac.com/ddpreiss/