Re: [xmca] Neuroscience connections to learning and relearning

Emily, I much appreciated your links to the Science Daily articles and the Usha Goswami article. I learned a lot. Thanks much, and please keep links like this coming! These are areas I know I would like to learn much more about. A) On astrocytes etc.: If you had to put together a crash course for CHAT-oriented researchers on neuroscience, what authors, books, articles etc. come to mind that you would draw from? B) As for the overview Goswami offers in her 2006 article regarding 1) what neuroscience actually is discovering about learning processes and how they might apply to the classroom and 2) what neuromyths are emerging along with perhaps other hazards of the commercialization of neuroeducation knowledge ... where is more of this kind of discussion taking place these days?

- Steve