Re: [xmca] Types of Generalization: concepts and pseudoconcepts

Sorry for the empty message (its from being on the DHN), just to say, I
haven't read the 4 000 attachment,  but gives much for thought. Thank you
Carol

PS Paula was my student, and a very automous one that--I just helped her
with  her last paper.  So Please refer to Paula's work, not Paula and *
Carol.* Thanks

--
Visiting Researcher,
Wits School of Education