[xmca] "Aga-perezhivanie" ("A-ha experience")‏

Hi, XMCA,

I understood to be very interesting this term "aga-perezhivanie"
in Vygotsky's "Thinking and speech", (chapter six)... Do you have
some ohter indication to me about this concept in CHAT? In the
context of the chapter six, is interesting because it is related
to the "discovery" process, in what there is more than traditional
syllogism logical forms - that don't give us more than what we
knew since the very beginning.

Thank you, very much.

Achilles.