[xmca] Re: [ISCAR News] EXTRA ISCAR NEWS Sept 2009

Without prejudicing the issue one way or the other, how did a decision get
made that Ethos is an ISCAR-affiliated journal?? I value the journal, but
did not associate it with ISCAR. I would appreciate understanding the
perspectives of others. For example, why not have *Culture and cognition *as
an ISCAR-related journal, or *American Anthropologist* and other journals
that could be identified (the new Italian journal *Psicologia Culturale *and
others???

In brief, who makes such decisions based on what criteria???

mike cole