[xmca] Consciousness, Piaget

As I noted earlier, I missed the motivating context for the question here about consciousness, and c. has not been of particular concern to me.

However, I've just stumbled over something that people might be interested in. Devel Psych folks here have probably read this but maybe not recalled it in relation to the question here.

Piaget was interested in what he called "taking consciousness." Succinct comments are in Conversations with Jean Piaget (Midway Reprint) by Jean-Claude Bringuier, Jean Piaget, and Basia Miller Gulati starting at page 87.

Tony Whitson
UD School of Education
NEWARK  DE  19716

twhitson@udel.edu