From: Peter Smagorinsky <smago@uga.edu>
Subject: RE: [xmca] sounds like the young Dr. Cole?
To: "'eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity'" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 6:06 AM

Obama is remarkably frank about his family and youthful experiences in
Dreams from my Father. Highly recommended. There are decent summaries at
http://www.amazon.com/Dreams-My-Father-Story-Inheritance/dp/1400082773 .

And, of course, there's the equivalent of a "birther" who assumes that the
book was ghost-written at
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/10/who_wrote_dreams_from_my_fathe_1.html

Peter Smagorinsky
Professor of English Education
Department of Language and Literacy Education
The University of Georgia
125 Aderhold Hall
Athens, GA 30602
smago@uga.edu