Re: [xmca] Antinomies in practice

May be an unnecessary effort to remind to those already know but
anyway,   thinking it may be useful for some others I intended to add
this below as I remembered it upon Mike's email

2nd thesis on Feuerbach:

The question whether objective truth can be attributed to human
thinking is not a question of theory but is a practical question. Man
must prove the truth, i.e., the reality and power, the this-sidedness
[Diesseitigkeit] of his thinking, in practice. The dispute over the
reality or non-reality of thinking which is isolated from practice is
a purely scholastic question.

8th thesis:

All social life is essentially practical. All mysteries which lead
theory to mysticism find their rational solution in human practice and
in the comprehension of this practice

It may be useful to have a look at the 11 theses also

And for 11 theses on Feuerbach:

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/cw/volume05/index.htm

Ulvi