RE: [xmca] Intensions in context and speech complexity ; From 2-?

One more reference pertaining to internalization.

Valsiner devotes Chapter 3 of The Guided Mind to the topic.

eric

"Jones, Peter" <P.E.Jones@shu.ac.uk>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
07/23/2009 06:39 AM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"