Re: [xmca] Ah!! Vygotsky is the villain!!

This might be considered helpful to some interested in the current debat:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2248/is_n116_v29/ai_16477229/?tag=content;col1

Not being a linguist I find myself over my head when discussing this issue
but I certainly am fascinated by it.

eric

Mike Cole <lchcmike@gmail.com>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
07/21/2009 06:45 PM
Please respond to mcole; Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture,
Activity"