Re: [xmca] Fwd: Notebooks of LSV

Neat to see how real life issues and academic discourse can come together in
helpful ways.
Its all too easy to treat the chat hear, like CHAT in academia as JUST about
ideas or JUST about macro-level changes in our environments. It is so
clearly about real people chatting about real issues that matter to them,
even if the mattering can not always be usefully interpreted or inflected by
the CHATters.
mike