RE: [xmca] Fwd: Notebooks of LSV

Louise:

Your son's progress sounds promising.  Anything assisting your son in
volition of vocabulary and the goal oriented activity of mutual
communiciation is huge!  Is he going to have the same teacher for a number
of years?  It has been my experience that consistancy over a number of
years is the key to development.

Thank you for sharing your son's expereinces on XMCA.

eric

"Louise Hawkins" <l.hawkins@cqu.edu.au>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
07/16/2009 06:12 PM
Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity"