[xmca] FW: IAP 10 Year Anniversary Special

I hope no one minds if I share this promotional message (I have no
affiliation with this company):

Dear Educator:

The year 2009 marks the 10th year of existence of IAP - Information Age
Publishing, Inc.  We have contributed tens of thousands of pages of
scholarly works to the field of Education in the past decade. But I have a
long way to go to match my forebears. Four generations of Johnsons have
served as leaders in the academic publishing business for nearly 100 years.
We owe a lot to our outstanding authors and editors and the support of our
loyal customers. And I want to try to pay some of that back.

To celebrate our "Sapphire Anniversary," we are offering our customers a
special offer: "Ten Books for $10 Each." Please see the website for details:
http://www.infoagepub.com/10-10-10.html

Peruse our newly released 2009 Education Catalog to pick your favorites:
http://infoagepub.com/cat.html <http://in!%0d%0afoagepub.com/cat.html> .

Thank you again for a decade of success. As always, I welcome your feedback.
Please feel free to contact me at the addresses below.

George Johnson
Publisher
george@infoagepub.com
Skype:  george.f.johnson