Re: [xmca] Congratulations All Stars!!

Thanks, Mike!
For those interested in finding out about the All Stars, you can visit the All Stars' website (www.allstars.org) and/or read my take on it in Vygotsky at Work and Play. I also have been meaning to tell folks about a recent "special report" written by All Stars president Gabrielle Kurlander and Lenora Fulani, entitled, Achievement Gap or Development Gap? "Outliers" and Outsiders Reconsider an Old Problem. I think the framing is helpful and will resonate with some of us here. It is attached. Comments welcome!
Lois

Lois Holzman, Director
East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
920 Broadway, 14th floor
New York NY 10010
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 212.941.0511