Re: [xmca] a teacher's resignation

OK!! (Neat poem, too).

What next? In what order?
If you would like co-participation in any writing projects for national
media, let us know/ I am sure
you can find helpers here at XMCA. Maybe it would be possible to form small
writing groups that
share info but target different national media.

What I see so far in Education is paralysis. Others, better informed than I
am, might comment on what
is happening. Like a stimulus package waiting for a shovel.

Also, the curriculum you are describing sounds a LOT like what Regina
Langhout and her colleagues
at UC Santa Cruz are doing, so I am cc'ing her on this note.

mike