RE: [xmca] Please a little help - Something about M.A. Levina?

Thank you, Mike. I will do it.

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 05:59:45 -0700
Subject: Re: [xmca] Please a little help - Something about M.A. Levina?
From: lchcmike@gmail.com
To: achilles_delari@hotmail.com

Hi Achillles
Why not ask van der veer? he is on email, has fine web site.
mike
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 4:47 AM, Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear XMCA,

Please, can you help with a little information?

Valsiner and van der Veer talked about a Vygotsky's

collaborator called M. A. Levina. She was not R.E.

(Roza Evgen'evna) Levina (1908-1989) - but only

with "M.A. Levina" I can't find data about her, even

in Russian. I don't know what to do in orther to find.

Can you help me, with this matter?

Thank you very much.

Best wishes.

Achilles.